Video banner is an HTML5 advertising format that consists of a video and a static image.
Example of creative
- An example of a creative in the halfpage position can be found here
- An example of a creative in the megaboard position can be found here
- An example of a creative in the medium rectangle position can be found here
|Format||Measurements (WxH)||Data size|
|leaderboard||990×100||within 2MB including video|
|double leaderboard||990×210||within 2MB including video|
|medium rectangle||300×250||within 2MB including video|
|half page ad||300×600||within 2MB including video|
|wallpaper||480×300||within 2MB including video|
|megaboard||970×310||within 2MB including video|
- Please follow the specifications to create a creative for HTML5 Video
- For the HTML5 format, you must follow the definition of click-through.
- All sound must be muted when loading the banner..
- The sound must be triggered only after the user has directly interacted with the banner – by clicking on the sound in the video control.
- The banner must contain control buttons PAUSE, PLAY and able to mute the sound.
- URL for click-through (including metrics, if available) and external impression tracking code, if is required, please send along with your files.